Junior ETL Developer
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||Junior ETL Developer|
|Job Description||My client is one of the most influential providers of digital entertainment content in the world and continues to push the boundaries of creativity and innovation.
They are now looking for a Junior ETL Developer to join their team.
• Design, develop and maintain Analytics Team ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes.
• OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) database design.
• Write and optimise SQL queries.
• Ensure ad-hoc analysis requests are fulfilled.
• Create and maintain analysis reports.
• Ensure data is robust and of high quality.
• Provide database support to users across the business.
• Evangelise the use of customer data to better understand their customers across the organisation.
• Remain alert to any opportunity to further exploit my client's data to benefit the business.
Essential Experience and Skills:
• Ability to demonstrate advanced technical knowledge, gained from higher education or experience
• Keen interest in data processing.
• Basic knowledge of SQL.
• Good Excel spread-sheet skills.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
• First level degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or in a similar or related field of study.
• Interest in statistical methodologies.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (preferably 2008 R2 and 2012).
• Experience using SSIS, SSAS, SSRS.
• Experience with MongoDB.
• Familiar with browsing data cubes.
• Advanced systems skills to include Excel (pivot table level), and other MS Office systems for data manipulation and analysis.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Mark Hope at Aardvark Swift: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01709 834 777
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8592_MH33JED.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|