ISV Software Engineer
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||ISV Software Engineer|
|Job Description||Our Client is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play.
They are now looking for an ISV Software Engineer to join their team.
• Work directly with 3rd party software developers to embed the client's graphics technology into product offerings including the design and implementation of original software.
• Tune and optimize 3rd party software to insure optimal performance on the client's graphics hardware.
• Drive technology direction and adoption of current and future graphics technologies.
• Diagnose and resolve customer issues, working to resolve the client's workstation graphics specific software issues as necessary.
• Help drive future workstation graphics product direction & features
Requirements of the Job:
• Technical BS/MS degree and 4+ years of experience in 2D/3D graphics
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Proficiency in 3D graphics, particularly OpenGL and/or Direct3D
• Expert programming skills in C and/or C++ in the Windows environment
• Experience with performance tuning and optimization
• Familiarity with Autodesk digital media products highly desirable
• Unix experience a plus
• GPU compute (OpenCL, Cuda, etc.) experience a plus
If this role is of interest please contact Ben : firstname.lastname@example.org or 01709 834777
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8622_BS02899SE.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|