|Job Title||Games Designer|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Job Description||One of the world’s leading Toy Company’s now has a fantastic opportunity for a Games Designer to join their existing team who are currently undergoing a period of change, so it’s a very exciting chance for the right candidate to join this great company. To ideate, design and develop games products in physical and digital forms across a number of brands. To develop and test innovative ideas and manage projects using consumer, marketing and trend insights.
• Provide creative product solutions to marketing briefs then create and pitch consumer-centred game concepts.
• Lead and develop concepts within a given set of parameters including cost, in-stock dates, consumer needs and regional requirements
• Have a good awareness of digital games and social media and be able to ideate brand concepts to work in conjunction with physical products.
• Input into brand concept development across various media and adjacent product lines.
• Research and/or apply existing games design experience to NPD across a range of consumer need states.
• Project manage the design of the item to meet development dates with key partners, both internal and external.
• Work as part of a close multi-skilled global development team including Graphics, Engineering, Editorial and Marketing.
• Work to an agreed budget and source the appropriate level of external expertise including model makers, design agencies and digital media.
• Present concepts and final games to management and execute appropriate levels of presentation material.
• Organise and attend testing for new games across different global locations.
The successful candidate will be a highly creative individual who can work quickly and efficiently to develop innovative products. Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years consumer focused product development experience and have a keen interest in games. You will also have some understanding of modern manufacturing materials and processes with some level of electronic design and knowledge of digital platform applications, including web and mobile. Personality wise you will be confident and have a clear presentation and communication style with good knowledge of Adobe software.
If this sounds like you please contact Tiffany Johnson on Tiff@aswift.com
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8384_TJ08384GD.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|