Games Jobs - Game Design - London
|Job Title||Game Designer|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Job Description||Game Designer
My client is an established and trusted independent video games developer whose founders have a fantastic track record of success and achievement, spanning several decades in the Games Industry. For over a decade they have produced an award winning array of products across multiple platforms, including console, handheld, Plug ‘n Play, and more recently mobile devices.
Based in their London studio, they are currently looking for an Experienced Game Designer who will be the creative vision holder on a number on exciting new products. The successful candidate shall be responsible for both creative and day to day production tasks. Working closely with the other team members they will ensure that each game concept is implemented to our demanding standards of game-play, presentation and engineering.
• Excellent knowledge and appreciation of the downloadable games market.
• A high standard of written and verbal presentation skills.
• High degree of creativity and proven design skills.
• Ability to manage and document design on multiple projects.
• Ability to manage a small team throughout a product lifecycle.
• Experience with standard game development tools and production software.
• Self motivating with high level of attention to detail.
• Inspirational, ambitious and demanding personality.
• Candidates will ideally have 2+ years of experience of working in a design role on handheld, mobile or casual titles.
Please contact Simon Hope at Aardvark Swift on: 01709 834777 or via email at: Simon@aswift.com
|Salary||£Neg DOE + Benefits|
|Location||London Area, London|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8628_SH2649GD.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|