Experienced Gameplay Programmer
|Job Title||Experienced Gameplay Programmer|
|Job Description||Experienced Gameplay Programmer
My client is an independent studio, who is responsible for creating one of the most successful PS3 games of the last few years.
They are seeking a super-talented, Gameplay Programmer to join them developing their next AAA title. You’ll be joining a small, multi-discipline team very early in the process and will help to define all aspects of the game code and design.
Our Client creates an environment where artists, designers and coders work together and define their own schedule and priorities, in a truly creative environment with lots of exciting opportunities and plenty of responsibility.
The successful applicant will:
• Have made a game, this could be AAA, indie or both but needs to demonstrate that you are able to design and implement gameplay from conception through to a final polished, fun product.
• Be the best programmer you know, especially when it comes to game code.
• Have a demo or showreel that really shows how they stand out from the crowd.
• Be highly self-motivated and disciplined.
• Be able to communicate well with others on the team from different disciplines.
• Have strong maths skills.
It goes without saying that you’ll be proficient in C/C++, and any other language that you stumble across, because after all, that’s the easy part…
More details are available by contacting Lisa Corbett at Aardvark Swift on 01709 834 777 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7351_LC1977GP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|