Contract Graphics Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||Contract Graphics Programmer|
|Job Description||Contract Graphics Programmer
One of the UK’s leading Games Studio based in Guildford is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Graphics Programmer to be a key contributor on a new IP.
- Work with the Lead Graphics Programmer to implement Art department visual ambitions.
- Work with the Art department to help implement Art pipelines, tools and processes.
- Work with the Art department in order to ensure visual quality realises their vision.
- Take an active role in improving rendering performance.
- Fluent in C++ and shader languages (ideally HLSL, but possibly GLSL/Cg).
- Ability to balance aesthetic requirements with performance needs.
- A good knowledge of at least one modern graphics API (D3D9, LibGCM or OpenGL)
- Knowledge of Direct3D 11 (shader model 5, compute shaders, tessellation etc.) - Desired, but not essential
- A good knowledge of existing graphics techniques (e.g. shadow mapping, dynamic lighting, effects, culling).
- Active interest in new graphics developments, such as advances in real-time GI or new uses for GPU compute.
More details are available by contacting Ben Shatford at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709834777
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8178_BS08178CGP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|