Games Jobs - Marketing - London
|Job Title||Community Manager|
|Job Description|| New Role Alert!
You’re a Sci-fi fanatic! You are obsessed with PC gaming with a secret love of Space Combat. You can speak passionately about your favourite games and why you love them, keep tabs on the newest Games threads, and are deeply connected to the gaming community.
You advocate for the player because you are a player, you are THE player.
Have you just been described…Yes? Your perfect job is calling you!
Born Ready Games are looking for a Senior Community Manager to embed themselves in their studio and work directly with the development team. They will manage the process of seeding and growing a global community through the different online channels. They will need to make the right decisions in order to shape and form the community for the long term on an unannounced multiplayer core gamer PC game.
• Assist and oversee community channel pre-and post-launch and help foster and build community-generated content, forum discussions, downloads, and other interactions.
• Generate ideas for community events, developing video and other online channels that keep the community highly engaged, enthused and informed.
• Be vocal in representing, defending and evangelizing internally to ensure that the community remains at the heart of the companies thinking as it expands.
• Build and manage the day-to-day operation of a small team of community professionals.
• Collaborate directly with the development team to ensure that community feedback is understood and addressed appropriately.
• Confidently communicate directly with players, building strong relationships and maintaining a visible external presence.
• Coordinate with production and web development teams to help plan and develop community and website features (forums, content systems, etc.).
If you’re a Self Driven person, who has a huge passion for video games and can answer yes to the following
• A Leader - With your positive & engaging personality, you motivate and lead community staff.
• Experienced - You’ve worked in a community or a player-facing role for at least three years, ensuring the communities you serve view you as honest, approachable, and on their side.
• Inspiring - Your positive attitude, mentorship and leadership skills motivate our team to tackle new challenges and grow their own abilities as you work alongside them.
• Well-connected - Your robust knowledge of social networking, industry hot spots, and the latest tech, tools and techniques make you a go-to community pro.
Then contact Georgina Bermingham via Georgina@aswift.com or +44 (0)1709 834777
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 9002_GB06982CM.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|