Commercial Manager - Licensing
|Job Title||Commercial Manager - Licensing|
|Job Description||My client are committed to providing their customers with quality products, excellent value and first class service. These factors have been successfully applied to several key product areas that they supply to a large base of customers worldwide. Based in offices in the UK, Holland and Hong Kong, the experienced sourcing team is supported by \"state of the art\" design studios and a dedicated quality control team.
They are now looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team.
* The management of a focused team of Product Development and Sales personnel with objectives that include the beating of agreed Sales, margin and resource cost budgets for a product category of licensed properties.
* The management of some personal national account(s) and delivering their sales targets and margin contributions.
* The management of the company’s relationships with its licensors.
Scope of role:
The delivery of the above objectives by developing and listing high performing customer own brands and maximising sales and margin contributions of the complete portfolio of generic products.
* Manage the full range of licensed products/ pricing within nominated Accounts with the objectives of beating the agreed sales and margin budgets.
* Maximise promotional opportunities and put together 12 month promotional plans of activity against critical timetables.
* Develop Customer own brand propositions using budgeted internal product development/ design resources.
* Develop and sustain effective relations with all key buyers, merchandisers and promotional personnel within the Accounts.
Knowledge of and experience:
* Of the character licensing industry – preferably as a licensee NAM.
* In successfully selling children’s licensed property products.
* In opening and growing National and Key Accounts such as Tesco, Sainsbury, ASDA, Morrison’s, Poundland, etc.
* In category management.
* In successfully managing strategic relationships with licensors.
* With the development of Customer Own brands/ Far East sourcing.
* Strong leader and great communicator.
* Strong negotiator with high commercial acumen.
* Demonstrable credibility with licensors.
* Self motivated and driven, willing to come in and make a difference to a team going through change.
* Numerate, analytical and good at sales forecasting.
* Strong, energetic, charismatic, robust personality and a good networker.
* Competitive, hungry, passionate, self motivated and results orientated.
To discuss further please contact Georgina Bermingham on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01709 834777
|Salary||£Excellent + Car and Benefit|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7627_JR6946CML.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|