Business Intelligence Developer
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||Business Intelligence Developer|
|Job Description||BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER
My client is a British video gaming institution.
They have been making ground-breaking original IP since the late 90s and are still going strong almost 15 years later.
Due to their continued success, they're looking for a highly talented and experienced Business Intelligence Developer to work on an upcoming title.
The ideal candidate is someone who has proven experience in designing and implementing Business Intelligence data processing solutions from large volume/high velocity sources using Microsoft technologies.
• Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Big Data experience; such as Hadoop and MapReduce technologies, etc.
• Cloud platform experience (Azure, SQL Azure, Azure Table Storage, Amazon EC2, etc).
• Proven experience of implementing Business Intelligence Solutions from high volume data sources using Microsoft SQL Server technologies (SQL Server Integration Services 2008/2012, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services).
• Experience implementing self-service Business Intelligence solutions.
• Working in an Agile/SCRUM environment as part of a multidisciplinary team
This is an initial 6 month contract with a view for extension.
If you meet the criteria as outlined above and would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Danny Johnson at Aardvark Swift on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8992_DJ508BID.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|