|Job Title||Automation Engineer|
|Job Description||My client is a British video gaming institution.
They have been making ground-breaking original IP since the late 90s and are still going strong almost 15 years later.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking for an experienced Automation Engineer on a 12 month rolling contract.
The role will initially involve helping to maintain and manage our existing build automation infrastructure, ensuring that internal builds of game and infrastructure components are delivered in a complete and timely manner to team members, QA and production.
The ideal candidate is somebody who is passionate about games and has worked on implementing, managing and maintaining content and code build, deployment and automation systems for modern large scale games and services.
• Maintain and develop continuous integration, build and deployment systems for local and service environments.
• Identify new requirements, define and prioritise features then build and implement them as required.
• Monitor build status, and collect build related metrics, working with production to encourage timely fixes to issues from the team.
• Work with QA and developers to manage automated build validation tests and provide build health monitoring and reporting.
Essential Experience & Skills
• Demonstrated experience of working in a task automation and build engineering role.
• Knowledge of continuous integration systems.
• Knowledge of build production and deployment for Microsoft platforms.
• Knowledge of code and asset build systems in general (e.g. Make, MSBuild, Ant, Visual Studio)
• Knowledge of programming in scripting languages and environments such as Python, Powershell etc.
• Knowledge of Perforce (administration knowledge a distinct plus)
• Knowledge of Team Foundation Server
• Knowledge of database administration (e.g. MSSQL, MySQL)
To convey your interest in this role please contact Mark Hope at Aardvark Swift on: 01709 834777 or via email at: Mark@aswift.com
|Salary||£Excellent + Bonus/Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7888_MH508AE.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|