|Job Title||Graphics Programmer|
|Job Description|| Graphics Programmer - AAA studio in Germany
One of the Germany’s leading games studios are looking for a Graphics Programmer to be a key contributor on a brand new IP. The Studio are now owned by a major international publisher, have an excellent reputation for producing highly successful games and are looking to expand their teams and work on titles for next gen consoles.
- Work with the Lead Graphics Programmer to implement Art department visual ambitions for the new IP.
- Development and enhancement of their graphics rendering tech
- Work with the Art department in order to ensure visual quality realises their vision.
- Take an active role in improving rendering performance.
- Fluent in C++ programming and experienced in developing 3D graphics applications
- Ability to balance aesthetic requirements with performance needs.
- A keen interest in Visual effects and Graphics Programming
- A good knowledge of at least one modern graphics API (D3D9, LibGCM or OpenGL)
- Knowledge of Direct3D 11
- A good knowledge of existing graphics techniques (e.g. shadow mapping, dynamic lighting, effects, culling).
-Shader languages (ideally HLSL, but possibly GLSL/Cg).
More details are available by contacting Ben Shatford at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709834777
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7929_BS07929GP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|