Graphics Engine Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - Germany
|Job Title||Graphics Engine Programmer|
|Job Description|| Graphics Engine Programmer
Our Client has been at the cutting edge of innovation in game development for over a decade. Working cross platform, mainly on AAA titles.
They pride themselves on delivering the most highly regarded middleware software solutions to the best known companies in gaming and special effects.
This is a unique opportunity to work with the very best within the video games industry (EA, Sony, Activision etc) helping to shape the development of the next generation of games.
They are seeking a software engineer to work in the Ireland Office.
* Work on multiple aspects of engine development: world representation, rendering, graphics, effects, threading and other subsystems.
* Design and implement a variety of low and mid-level systems.
* Improving engine architecture and evolving an existing codebase.
* Diagnose game performance and stability issues, and develop solutions.
* A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
* Exceptional C++ skills and experience with object oriented programming techniques
* Strong 3d math skills
* Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
* Proven ability to work in a team environment on a shared code base
Nice to Have:
* Background in game development
* Experience developing 3D graphics applications and tools
* Low level optimisation skills
* Experience working with established, large-scale software architectures
* Experience working within and extending one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python and/or Perl)
More details are available by contacting Ben Shatford at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709834777
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 5863_BS05437EP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|