Games Jobs - Programming - England
|Job Title||Graduate Programmer|
|Job Description||Graduate Programmer
You will be responsible for developing mobile games across iOS and Android devices to world-class quality levels. You will work with others within the development team to bring the game design to life. You will report directly to the project producer and Technical Director.
- Developing all aspects of mobile games; AI, 2D/3D Graphics and Gameplay.
- Working with the project producer to schedule development.
- Provide regular written reports of progress to the producer.
- Produce readable/maintainable code adhering to the companyís coding standards.
- Write technical design documentation.
-Educated to graduate level in a computing subject.
-Very strong C/C++ programming ability.
-Experience of OpenGL graphics programming.
-Strong mathematics skills.
-Self-motivated and an eye for detail.
-Enthusiastic about the mobile games industry and itís future.
-Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
If you are interested in applying for the role please contact Mark Hope: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01709 834777
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8831_MH08831GP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|