Gameplay Programmer - All Levels
Games Jobs - Programming - England
|Job Title||Gameplay Programmer - All Levels|
|Job Description|| Rebellion is one of Europe's largest independent game developers working on great games! They have an aim to produce innovative videogame products of the highest quality on a range of formats.
Due to continued growth, they're now looking to recruit Senior, Mid-Level and Junior-Gameplay Programmers to join one of their existing smaller teams, working on exclusive titles based on their own successful IPs.
This may include the rare opportunity to become platform lead for either Xbox One or PlayStation4, as these roles are yet to be assigned on one project. There is also scope to transition into mobile development in the future.
- Excellent C/C++ skills at a professional level.
- Ability to quickly familiarise yourself to work with a large existing codebase.
- Ability to prototype as well as producing final code.
- Strong debugging, profiling and optimising, system design and 3D math skills.
- Any knowledge of console, general games and/or multiplayer development, and/or development tools such as Visual Studio and Perforce/other version control systems would be an advantage.
- A genuine interest in playing games.
If you have the skills and experience to fill this fantastic role please contact;
Danny Johnson - Principal Talent Manager
Telephone:01709 834 777
|Salary||£25,000 to £50,000|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8662_DJ484GPA.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|