Games Jobs - Programming - East Anglia
|Job Title||Graphics Programmer|
|Job Description||Graphics Programmer
Our client is currently looking for a Graphics Engine Programmer to work as part of its core technology team, supporting multiple AAA titles currently in development for the PS3, Xbox 360 and IOS platforms.
The Graphics Engine Programmer will be highly motivated and able to use his/her initiative to make improvements to all areas of the engine.
- 2 or more years games industry experience.
- Graphics programmer on at least one game.
- Enjoy exploring new graphics technology.
- Advanced programming in C++ and HLSL.
- Strong 3D Maths.
- Expert knowledge of modern rendering pipelines.
- Familiarity with real-time rendering techniques.
- Optimisation for different hardware architectures.
More details are available by contacting Ben via email: email@example.com
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7615_BS07615GP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|