Senior Technical Director
|Job Title||Senior Technical Director|
|Location||Victoria, British Colombia, Canada|
|Job Description||Senior Development Director
My client is a global development and multi-channel distribution network connecting the world through personalized gaming experiences that enhance their daily lives.
What you'll Own, Lead, and Be Accountable For:
• Managing development and QA teams
• Working with product management to meet or exceed budgeted revenue and utilization goals
• Identify and hire team members and provide ongoing leadership and performance management for team
• Provide subject matter expertise on all technical aspects of social game development and operations, including key evolving technology trends
Candidates must have:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• 8+ years experience in software development, with at least 3+ years in games development. Direct experience with Unity strongly preferred.
• 5+ years of managing rapidly growing development organizations, with direct experience in building and structuring technology development and operations teams for rapid product development and stable, secure operations.
• 3+ years directly managing development and operations of mobile / web cross-platform applications strongly preferred
• Results-focused, with proven ability to deliver on key operational deliverables.
• Experience coordinating teams of developers, program managers, QA, and others
More details are available by contacting Jake Perkins at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8320_JP05485SDD.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|