|Job Title||Senior Programmer|
|Job Description||My client is an independent production studio of ‘Free to play’ video-games located in Vienna, Austria.
They have quickly become renowned for creating ambitious 3D-RPGs and strategy games in the free-to-play segment, following their motto ‘free-to-play for real gamers’.
With over 30 years of game industry experience working with international publishers, a history of producing successful brands for a demanding audience, a proven tool-set and process excellence, they are perfectly positioned to become a leading force in online and mobile gaming.
They are currently seeking a Senior C# software developer.
The ideal person will have at least two years professional experience using C# and up-to-date knowledge of common frameworks and libraries in the .NET ecosystem.
• Either a degree in Computer Science and at least five years’ work experience; or at least 8 years work experience.
• Expert knowledge of C# and .NET
• Deep understanding of and practical experience with software engineering practices like refactoring, unit-testing and continuous integration.
• Deep understanding and a history of professional practical application of OOD, design patterns, code-smells etc.
• Must be a team player
• Knowledge of Unity3D a plus
• Experience in the games industry a plus
• Experience with distributed systems/client-server architectures a plus
German language skills an advantage.
They are a team of talented, motivated and creative individuals. They believe in the value of individuals over processes or methodologies and not only allow, but expect their team-members to make the projects they work on their own by investing their creativity and ideas.
They offer competitive salaries, an agile and very open work culture, and a pleasant modern workplace located in one of the most vibrant cultural capitals of Europe.
More details are available by contacting Lisa Corbett at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7691_LC5742S.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|