Activision's DJ Hero has entered the charts at number 20 in the UK on its first week of release.
The company had originally said that pre-orders for the game were impressive, with the release to be a "tent-pole" title for the publisher. The game sells for around GBP 89 – 129 in the region.
Elsewhere in the charts, Sega's Football Manager 2010 took the number one position, beating Nintendo's Wii Fit Plus which opened at two.
Sales of FIFA 2010 rose 3 per cent as it sits in third place, while Konami's PES 2010 dropped from number one to number five as sales fell 54 per cent.
Take-Two's new Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City entered the charts at six, while Tekken 6 made its debut at number eight.
The GfK Chart-Track top 20 follows:
- 01 Football Manager 2010
- 02 Wii Fit Plus
- 03 FIFA 2010
- 04 Forza Motorsport 3
- 05 Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
- 06 Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
- 07 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
- 08 Tekken 6
- 09 Borderlands
- 10 Wii Sports Resort
- 11 WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2010
- 12 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 13 Need for Speed: Shift
- 14 Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
- 15 LEGO Batman: The Videogame
- 16 Professor Layton and Pandora's Box
- 17 Wii Fit
- 18 EyePet
- 19 Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 20 DJ Hero