The Sims 3 has taken the top two positions in the US PC chart for the week ending June 6, according to the latest data from the NPD Group.
The Electronic Arts title stormed to number one, while the Collector's Edition took number two - and Sims 2 expansion Double Deluxe grabbed third place.
Meanwhile World of Warcraft also took three places on the top ten list, with the Wrath of the Lich King expansion in fourth, the Battle Chest in fifth and the original title in eighth.
Spore and Reel Deal Slots Adventure took sixth and seventh places respectively, while Empire: Total War and the Fallout 3 downloadable content rounded off the top ten.
In total EA was responsible for four places, Activision Blizzard three, and Phantom EFX, SEGA and Bethesda one apiece.
- 1. The Sims 3
- 2. The Sims 3 Collector's Edition
- 3. The Sims 2: Double Deluxe
- 4. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
- 5. World of Warcraft: Battle Chest
- 6. Spore
- 7. Reel Deal Slots Adventure
- 8. World of Warcraft
- 9. Empire: Total War
- 10. Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage/The Pitt