Sims 2 IKEA expansion tops US PC sales
Spore Creature Creature drops to third place as sales chart still dominated by Warcraft, Sims 2 titles
The IKEA Home Stuff Expansion Pack has topped the US PC entertainment software charts according to data released by the NPD Group.
Sales of the expansion pack put the title at number nine on the all-categories list - the only game to make that list.
EA's Spore Creature Creator, which previously topped the list, dropped to third place. Age of Conan dropped to seventh place. Four Warcraft-related titles and three Sims 2-related titles remained in the top ten.
The top-selling US PC entertainment titles for the week ending July 5 were:
- 1 The Sims 2 IKEA Home Stuff Expansion Pack
- 2 Diablo Battle Chest
- 3 Spore Creature Creator
- 4 The Sims 2 Double Deluxe
- 5 World of Warcraft: Battle Chest
- 6 World of Warcraft
- 7 Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
- 8 World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Expansion Pack
- 9 The Sims 2 Free Time Expansion Pack
- 10 Warcraft III Battle Chest