Nintendo has published an estimated chart of the top 30 best-selling games of 2010 so far in both Europe and the US.
In both charts the platform holder has claimed top sellers, with Wii Fit Plus at the top of the European chart and New Super Mario Bros Wii topping the US one.
In the European chart, Wii titles appeared in all three of the top positions with New Super Mario Bros Wii and Ubisoft's Just Dance following Wii Fit Plus.
Final Fantasy XIII followed at number four before another Nintendo title on DS - Pokemon SoulSilver - appeared in fifth place.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on PlayStation 3 was put at number six and on Xbox 360 it reached number 15.
In the US chart, God of War III fared better, coming in at number three, while Modern Warfare 2 came in at four on Xbox 360 and 12 on PlayStation 3.
EA's Battlefield: Bad Company 2 also appeared in the top 20 in both charts.
Nintendo projected charts were based on GfK International sales data for Europe and on NPD data for the US.
January-March European software sales
- 01 Wii Fit Plus (Wii)
- 02 New Super Mario Bros Wii (Wii)
- 03 Just Dance (Wii)
- 04 Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
- 05 Pokemon SoulSilver (DS)
- 06 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
- 07 Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
- 08 God of War III (PS3)
- 09 Pokemon HeartGold (DS)
- 10 Heavy Rain (PS3)
January-March US software sales
- 01 New Super Mario Bros Wii (Wii)
- 02 Pokemon SoulSilver (DS)
- 03 God of War III (PS3)
- 04 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
- 05 Wii Sports Resort/Wii Motion Plus (Wii)
- 06 Wii Fit Plus/Wii Balance Board (Wii)
- 07 Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
- 08 Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Xbox 360)
- 09 Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360)
- 10 Pokemon HeartGold (DS)