New Super Mario Bros Wii has held the top spot in the Japanese software chart for a second week, and the PSP has remained atop the hardware chart.
Nintendo took the first two places in the software sales chart, with Friend Collection climbing three places from last week to take second place.
And Pro Baseball Spirits 2010 took numbers three and four in the top ten for another week - with the PSP and PS3 versions of the game respectively.
The only new entry into the chart was No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise, which entered at number seven with the PS3 version and number eight with the Xbox 360 version.
Positions in the hardware chart remained the same as last week, but sales numbers were down across the board.
The PSP was the number one standalone hardware, although combined sales of the DSi, DSi LL and DS Lite did just pip combined sales of the PSP and PSP go.
The Japanese software chart for the week ending April 18 was as follows:
- 01 New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii)
- 02 Friend Collection (DS)
- 03 Pro Baseball Spirits 2010 (PSP)
- 04 Pro Baseball Spirits 2010 (PS3)
- 05 Fist Of The North Star Musou (PS3)
- 06 Pokemon Ranger: Tracks Of Light (DS)
- 07 No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise (PS3)
- 08 No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise (Xbox 360)
- 09 Wii Fit Plus (Wii) – 15,000
- 10 Yakuza 4 (PS3)
The Japanese hardware chart for the week ending April 19 was as follows:
- PlayStation Portable - 28,635
- PlayStation 3 - 25,590
- Nintendo Wii - 24,344
- DSi LL - 17,146
- DSi - 11,240
- DS Lite - 2869
- Xbox 360 - 2442
- PSP go - 1915
- PlayStation 2 - 1531