Team Death Match mode under cross-examination.
- G4BOX Inc, a North American publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment media, today released information regarding the Team Death match mode in its upcoming free-to-play, military-themed, multiplayer first-person shooter, Cross Fire, which is set for release in the United Kingdom and North America this fall. A trailer for the game and additional information can be found at: http://cf.g4box.com.
Team Death Match is the meat and potatoes of the multiplayer first-person shooter. In this mode, two teams fight to the death with the number of kills separating the winners from the losers. Cross Fire will feature 8 on 8 team death matches across 6 unique locales including, a cursed Egyptian tomb, an abandoned railway station, and a speedway in Monaco. Players can assemble a team of their friends using Cross Fires integrated Friends Lists, or create a clan using Cross Fires clan formation system and gain notoriety as your clan ascends up the online ranks.
In Cross Fire, two international mercenary forces corporations are at war. Players assume the role of either a Black List mercenary or a Global Risk terrorist, and join an online team that must work together to succeed in completing objective-based scenarios.
Cross Fire will feature a slew of features upon its release, including:
- Free to download and free to play
- Four gameplay modes: Team Match, Team Death Match, Annihilation Match, and the all-new Ghost Match
- Support for 16-player online multiplayer across 15+ maps
- Military-ranking system: players earn experience points and achievements which allow them to level-up through different military ranks and unlock exclusive items and equipment
- Robust player customization: personalize your in-game character with numerous items, weapons, and equipment
- Integrated friends list and clan formation system
Cross Fire is being developed by Smilegate for the PC platform. The game boasts slick graphics and fast-paced multiplayer action thanks to a sophisticated game engine that runs on low-end PCs.
For more information about Cross Fire, G4BOX and its current product offerings please visit www.G4BOX.com.
G4BOX INC. is a digital media provider, specializing in the publishing and distribution of online video games. The company was founded in 2006 on the principle that online, community-based video games offer unique and compelling gaming experiences with untapped mass market potential and wide social appeal. They currently offer a growing portfolio of successful, massively multiplayer online game properties.
G4BOX is based in Toronto, Canada, where it employs a staff of widely-talented and culturally diverse employees headed by an experienced and imaginative management team. Their mission is to become a premier content provider in the online gaming market.
Tel: 0044(0) 7590 509278