Super Smash Bros Brawl has taken the number one spot from Mario Kart Wii on the Australian sales charts according to data released by GfK Australia.
Nintendo titles dominated the charts, with Wii titles accounting for the top five, followed by two DS titles. No Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 titles made the top ten - the final two places were held by PlayStation 2 Singstar games.
The top ten best-selling videogames in Australia for the week ended July 13 were:
- 1 Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
- 2 Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
- 3 Wii Play with remote (Wii)
- 4 Wii Fit (Wii)
- 5 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)
- 6 Brain Training (DS)
- 7 Guitar Hero On Tour (DS)
- 8 High School Musical (DS)
- 9 Singstar Party Hits (PS2)
- 10 Singstar Party Hits bundle (PS2)