Shin Megami Tensei IV is Japan's #1
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered enters at #3
Two new entries in Japan's top five software seller this week, with Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final on 3DS becoming the new number one. Valkyria Chronicles Remastered debuted on the chart at three.
- [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final - 96,349 (New entry)
- [PSV] Dragon Quest Builders - 24,536 (Lifetime sales - 248,943)
- [PS4] Valkyria Chronicles Remastered - 24,156 (New entry)
- [PS4] Dragon Quest Builders - 16,434 (190,587)
- [PS3] Dragon Quest Builders - 13,233 (85,538)
In hardware the PlayStation 4 saw a drop in sales on last week but still maintained its place at the top of the chart.
- PlayStation 4 - 27,576 (Last week - 31,158)
- New 3DS XL - 19,691 (19,991)
- PlayStation Vita - 17,104 (23,090)
- New 3DS - 4,695 (4,389)
- Wii U - 3,933 (3,939)
- 3DS - 2,717 (2,705)
- PlayStation 3 - 1,633 (1,715)
- 3DS XL - 452 (459)
- Xbox One - 101 (286)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.
From GamesIndustry.biz Recommendations by Taboola