Develop's Indie Showcase top ten revealed
"The ten shortlisted titles represent the best of what was already an outstanding bunch of games submitted"
Brighton event Develop will feature its fourth Indie Showcase this year, and the ten games shortlisted to be on display have now been announced.
- A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build (PC), Draknek
- SwapQuest (Android), Rebusmind
- Robocraft (PC), Freejam
- 4PM (PC), 4PM Game
- Among the Sleep (PC), Krillbite Studios
- Darklings (iPhone), MildMania
- Myriad (PC), Bifrost Entertainment
- Action Henk (PC), RageSquid
- Ether One (PC), White Paper Games
- Rush Rally (Android), Brownmonster.co.uk
"The quality of the entries into the Indie Showcase this year has been exceptional," said chairman of the Indie Showcase judging panel, Adam Green.
"The ten shortlisted titles represent the best of what was already an outstanding bunch of games submitted. The imagination and creativity of the indie community has been fantastic to see. I have no doubt the Develop in Brighton Conference delegates are going to have a lot of fun checking out this top 10 as there are some truly enjoyable and inspiring titles among them."
The overall Indie Showcase winner will be announced on July 10.