Housemarque's Resogun voted GOTY at Nordic Game Awards
PS4 launch exclusive takes grand prize at Malmo show
Housemarque's PS4 launch exclusive Resogun has taken the game of the year prize at this year's Nordic Game Awards in Malmo, which mark the tenth anniversary of the regional event.
The digital title beat off stiff competition from local competitors like Battlefield 4, Year Walk and The Swapper to take the main prize, which was presented at a ceremony in front of 1000 attendees at the Slagthuset venue. Five other prizes, listed below, were also awarded to local development teams.
This year's ceremony was sponsored by Epic Games.
- Best Nordic Children's Game: My Little Work Garage by Filimundus
- Best Nordic Handheld Game: Year Walk by Simogo
- Best Artistic Achievement: 140 by Jeppe Carlsen
- Best Nordic Innovation Award: Year Walk by Simogo
- Nordic Indie Sensation Award: Among the Sleep by Krillbite
More coverage and interviews from Nordic Game will be coming on GamesIndustry International during the next fortnight.
From GamesIndustry.biz Recommendations by Taboola