The Idolmaster: One For All is Japan's #1
Beats Genkai Tokki: Moero Chronicle by more than 50,000 units
Japan has a new number one in PS3 title The Idolmaster: One For All. Another new entry followed at number two, Genkai Tokki: Moero Chronicle, but it wasn't a close battle with Idolmaster 50,438 sales ahead.
- [PS3] The Idolmaster: One For All - 83,395 (New entry)
- [PSV] Genkai Tokki: Moero Chronicle - 32,957 (New entry)
- [3DS] Yokai Watch - 30,305 (Lifetime sales - 950,035)
- [3DS] Mario Golf: World Tour - 9,439 (86,210)
- [3DS] Mario Party: Island Tour - 8,049 (371,184)
In hardware sales everything saw a drop from last week, but 3DS XL came out on top.
- 3DS XL - 18,350 (Last week - 28,414)
- PlayStation Vita - 12,810 (17,143)
- PlayStation 3 - 7,339 (7,684)
- PlayStation 4 - 6,792 (8,480)
- Wii U - 6,716 (7,613)
- 3DS - 5,250 (7,529)
- PSP - 1,642 (2,022)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 1,055 (1,351)
- Xbox 360 - 201 (233)
Charts published by Media Create and published by Gematsu.
From GamesIndustry.biz Recommendations by Taboola