Quiet week on Japanese charts
Mario Party moves up to #1, sales down
After all the excitement of the past weeks it's a relatively quiet one on the Japanese sales charts today, with software and hardware sales generally seeing a dip and only one new entry in the top five.
Mario Party: Island Tour moved from two to one, while a new Wii U title entered at five.
- [3DS] Mario Party: Island Tour - 47,106 (Lifetime sales 257,873)
- [PS3] Samurai Warriors 4 - 25,572 (192,514)
- [3DS] Yokai Watch - 23,663 (686,387)
- [PS3] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - 20,799 (179,031)
- [Wii U] Just Dance Wii U - 18,403 (New entry)
In hardware PlayStation Vita was back at number one, despite managing only 25,017 sales. By comparison last week's top seller, the 3DS XL, had 52,124.
- PlayStation Vita - 25,017 (Last week 39,752)
- 3DS XL - 22,947 (52,124)
- PlayStation 4 - 13,401 (23,327)
- PlayStation 3 - 10,871 (17,154)
- 3DS - 9,091 (12,508)
- Wii U - 7,962 (13,026)
- PSP - 2,892 (4,206)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 1,371 (2,115)
- Xbox 360 - 276 (304)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.
From GamesIndustry.biz Recommendations by Taboola