There were eight new entries in the top ten of the Japanese software chart this week, but Mario Party: Island Tour was the one that stole the top spot with almost 133,000 sales.
Also worth nothing that eight of the titles in this week's top ten were for PlayStation - five for PS3, two for Vita and one for the new PS4.
- [3DS] Mario Party: Island Tour - 132,668 (New entry)
- [PS3] Samurai Warriors 4 - 120,452 (New entry)
- [PS3] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - 119,615 (New entry)
- [PS3] J-Stars Victory VS - 118,240 (New entry)
- [PSV] J-Stars Victory VS - 97,821 (New entry)
- [PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - 91,903 (New entry)
- [PS3] Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2014 (Konami, 03/20/14) - 63,898 (New entry)
- [3DS] Yokai Watch (Level-5, 07/11/13) - 44,659 (Lifetime sales - 614,379)
- [PSV] Samurai Warriors 4 (Tecmo Koei, 03/20/14) - 39,597 (New entry)
- [PS3] Dark Souls II (From Software, 03/13/14) - 37,285 (Lifetime sales - 292,482)
In hardware Vita was on top, closely followed by PS4 at number two.
- PlayStation Vita - 35,374 (Last week - 28,270)
- PlayStation 4 - 30,201 (29,677)
- 3DS LL - 28,291 (23,372)
- PlayStation 3 - 15,455 (14,128)
- 3DS - 11,985 (10,772)
- Wii U - 9,982 (7,654)
- PSP - 3,563 (3,461)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 1,754 (1,447)
- Xbox 360 - 288 (278)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.