Dragon Quest Monsters 2 top of Japanese charts
New entry boosts sales of 3DS XL
A new entry at the top of the Japanese software chart, Dragon Quest Monsters 2, also helped to boost the sales of the 3DS XL, which was up more than 10,000 units on last week.
- [3DS] Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Iru and Luca's Wonderful Mysterious Keys - 443,656 (New entry)
- [3DS] Puyopuyo Tetris - 44,627 (New entry)
- [PS3] Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost - 29,647 (Lifetime sales - 299,587)
- [3DS] Yokai Watch - 28,407 (401,606)
- [3DS] Kirby: Triple Deluxe - 24,658 (417,115)
On the hardware chart took second place, trailing nearly 20,000 sales behind the 3DS XL at one.
- 3DS XL - 36,306 (Last week - 26,042)
- PlayStation Vita - 16,951 (20,457)
- 3DS - 12,002 (11,420)
- PlayStation 3 - 10,240 (14,100)
- Wii U - 7,180 (8,072)
- PSP - 2,948 (3,366)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 1,331 (1,789)
- Xbox 360 - 194 (260)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.
From GamesIndustry.biz Recommendations by Taboola