PS Vita TV scores #3 on Japanese charts
And helps push the Vita up to second place
The release of PS Vita TV has had a significant impact on the Japanese charts this week, entering at number three. The new add on also pushed the Sony handheld up to two and just a few precious sales away from beating the 3DS XL.
- 3DS XL - 47,852 (Last week - 53,190)
- PlayStation Vita - 46,350 (21,764)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 42,172 (New)
- 3DS - 22,250 (28,627)
- Wii U - 15,906 (17,737)
- PlayStation 3 - 12,019 (11,867)
- PSP - 4,353 (4,010)
- Wii - 518 (579)
- Xbox 360 - 404 (346)
In the software charts there were four new entries in the top five alone, and all of them were for Sony consoles.
- [PSV] God Eater 2 (Namco Bandai, 11/14/13) - 266,326 (New entry)
- [PS3] Call of Duty: Ghosts (Square Enix, 11/14/13) - 190,631 (New entry)
- [PS3] Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (Konami, 11/14/13) - 151,800 (New entry)
- [PSP] God Eater 2 (Namco Bandai, 11/14/13) - 112,024 (New entry)
- [3DS] Pokemon X and Y (Nintendo, 10/12/13) - 82,705 (Lifetime sales - 2,929,806)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.
From GamesIndustry.biz Recommendations by Taboola