Electronic Arts' FIFA 14 has topped the UK charts this week, knocking Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto V off the number one spot.
The latest football release scored highly despite debut week sales down 24 per cent compared to last year. Chart Track, which compiles the weekly charts, suggested the transitional year for consoles and last week's huge consumer spend on GTA V have impacted sales of FIFA 14.
Sales of Grand Theft Auto V dropped 83 per cent but even with those numbers the game would have been the 18th biggest title when ranked against week-one releases.
Konami's football rival, Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, saw sales fall 46 per cent.
- 01 FIFA 14
- 02 Grand Theft Auto V
- 03 Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition
- 04 Pro Evolution Soccer 14
- 05 The Last of Us
- 06 Disney Infinity
- 07 Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- 08 Saints Row IV
- 09 Diablo III
- 10 Rayman Legends
- 11 Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- 12 Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
- 13 Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes
- 14 Grand Theft Auto IV
- 15 Max Payne 3
- 16 Need for Speed Most Wanted
- 17 Skylanders Giants
- 18 Aliens Colonial Marines
- 19 Tomb Raider
- 20 Animal Crossing New Leaf