The sessions at D.I.C.E. Europe are taking place in London from 10am today, showcasing a schedule of industry luminaries discussing key issues. The list of presentations features inspirational decision-makers at the forefront of every aspect of our ever-changing market, giving attendees the inside angle on how to stay ahead.
If you're not able to attend, GamesIndustry International is hosting a livestream of all of the day's speeches, from the opening keynote to the closing summary, in the video player below, courtesy of Twitch.TV. The stream will be available for all Flash-enabled users from 10am.
- 10:00 a.m.Opening Remarks: Martin Rae, president, Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
- 10:15 a.m.Opening Keynote: "$200B by 2016 - Let's Do It!", Victor Kislyi, CEO, Wargaming
- 11:00 a.m."Movie Technologies Empowering Next Generation Games," Cevat Yerli, CEO, Crytek
- 11:20 a.m."Creating Happiness as a Strategy," Paul Wedgwood, CEO, Splash Damage
- 12:05 p.m."The Human Brain is the Platform," Hilmar Veigar Petursson, CEO, CCP
- 12:25 p.m."Properties for the Apocalypse," Lorne Lanning, co-founder and president, Oddworld Inhabitants
- 12:45 p.m."The Time to Take Risks is Now," Torstein Reil, CEO, Natural Motion
- 2:30 p.m. Afternoon Keynote: "Swedish Dev Culture," David Polfeldt, managing director, Massive Entertainment
- 2:55 p.m. "What is a Gaming Platform Anyway?", Rich Hilleman, chief creative director, Electronic Arts
- 3:15 p.m. "Mobile Gaming - Still the Most Disruptive Threat/Opportunity in Games," Ian Livington, Eidos, and Paule Gouge, CEO and founder, Playdemics
- 4:10 p.m. Unconfirmed: Matias Myllyrinne, CEO, Remedy
- 4:30 p.m. Closing Keynote: "Re-inventing the God Game Genre," Peter Molyneux, CEO, 22cans
- 5:00 p.m. Summit talks end