The Japanese chart was light on new entries this week, and those that did make it into the top 20 were all 3DS titles, helping the handhelds to maintain their domination of the hardware chart.
- 3DS XL - 38,822 (Last week - 57,940)
- 3DS - 18,949 (17,747)
- PlayStation Vita - 17,639 (17,702)
- PlayStation 3 - 12,228 (11,743)
- Wii U - 9,950 (10,038)
Only one new entry made it into the top five on the software chart, One Piece: Romance Dawn, managing just 24,787 units sold to Disney Magic Castle: My Happy Life's 45,793, which is enjoying its second week at number one.
- [3DS] Disney Magic Castle: My Happy Life - 45,793 (Lifetime sales - 164,947)
- [3DS] Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - 28,598 (204,829)
- [3DS] One Piece: Romance Dawn - 24,787 (New entry)
- [PS3] Dragon's Crown - 20,845 (138,919)
- [3DS] Tomodachi Collection: New Life - 20,036 (1,350,817)
Charts created by Media Create and published by Gematsu.