Tomodachi Collection stays on top in Japan
While hardware sales dip
It was a harder week for the consoles and handhelds on this week's Japanese chart, with all the hardware seeing a drop in sales on last week. The 3DS XL maintained its top spot, followed by its little brother the 3DS at 2. The PlayStation 3 rose to number 3, knocking the Vita down to 4.
- 3DS XL - 33,351 (Last week - 50,190)
- 3DS - 16,412 (26,273)
- PlayStation 3 - 12,793 (17,415)
- PlayStation Vita - 12,331 (22,051)
- Wii U - 7,974 (13,173)
- PSP - 6,360 (8,443)
- Wii - 1,506 (2,238)
- Xbox 360 - 485 (596)
On the software chart Tomodachi Collection: New Life held its position at number 1, while the only new entry in the top ten was Kud Wafter: Converted Edition at 7.
- [3DS] Tomodachi Collection: New Life - 103,479 (Lifetime sales - 862,054)
- [3DS] Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - 31,345 (691,921)
- [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 25,460 (3,200,859)
- [PS3] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - 13,314 (169,996)
- [3DS] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission - 7,359 (184,516)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.