Features you may have missed
If you were away from the site the past couple weeks, you need to check these out
2013 is here - Happy New Year to all of our readers! We know that a lot of you were out of office or on vacation during the holidays, and while the news cycle slowed down to a crawl during the last couple of weeks, GamesIndustry International had no shortage of interesting features to read. If you didn't get an opportunity to come to the website recently, you have a lot of catching up to do.
Here are some of the top features that you missed...
- Persons of the Year - Part 1
- Persons of the Year - Part 2
- News of the Year - Part 1
- News of the Year - Part 2
- 12 Games That Defined 2012
- Games That Captivated Us in 2012
- Word of Mouth: The Top Quotes of 2012
- Epic Fail: The Losers of 2012
- Crowning the Winners of 2012
- Crystal Gazing: What to Expect in 2013
- Mobile won't kill console. F2P won't kill full priced
- Valve: Biggest threat to the next generation?
From GamesIndustry.biz Recommendations by Taboola