PS Vita sales jump up on Japanese charts
But hardware charts still belong to Nintendo
While Nintendo stayed dominant on the Japanese hardware chart this week the PlayStation Vita saw a boost of over 9000 units, and the PlayStation 3 also enjoyed a small rise.
The figures for the week ending November 18 show that even with a small fall in sales, with 117,000 the 3DS XL is still miles ahead of its nearest competitor, the 3DS, which shifted over 51,000. The distant third is PlayStation 3 with 17,000 last week.
- 3DS XL - 117,435 (Last week - 134,652)
- 3DS - 51,441 (52,425)
- PlayStation 3 - 17,035 (18,043)
- PlayStation Vita - 13,091 (4,021)
- PSP - 12,217 (12,076)
- Wii - 3,001 (2,921)
- Xbox 360 - 2,063 (2,908)
- PS2 - 723 (1,187)
- DSi - 196 (180)
- DSi LL - 157 (244)
In the software chart Animal Crossing: New Leaf stayed on top, with new entry Assassin's Creed 3 stealing in at 2.
- [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- [PS3] Assassin's Creed III (New entry)
- [3DS] New Super Mario Bros. 2
- [PSP] Summon Night 4 (New entry)
- [PS3] Medal of Honor: Warfighter (New entry)
The figures are compiled by Media Create and published by Gematsu.
From GamesIndustry.biz Recommendations by Taboola