GamesAid charity voting closes Sunday
Last chance to choose your favourite charity for 2012
This weekend is your last chance to vote for the charities who will receive funding from GamesAid. There are 14 on the shortlist, all focusing on children and young adults.
To vote, register as a member at http://www.gamesaid.org/, where you can also find out more information about the charities.
- The Willow Foundation
- Small Steps
- Scottish Huntington's Association (Youth Service)
- MAPS - Sutton Borough Volunteer Bureau
- Julia's House
- Friends of Chelsea Children's Hospital School
- Family Holiday Association
- CHIVA (Children's HIV Association)
- Action for Kids
All those charities in the shortlist have a turnover of £5m or less and running costs of no more than 30 per cent.
Last year the six charities chosen were Action For Kids, Jigsaw4U, Lifelites, Volunteer Centre Sutton: MAPS, SpecialEffect and The Willow Foundation, and each one received £29,000.