US rental business Redbox has revealed the ten most-rented video games in 2011, with Xbox 360 the dominant format.
Activision's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 topped the charts, outpacing the PlayStation 3 version, which sits at number five.
Redbox' game rental business went nationwide in June, with the company boasting 27,000 kiosks across North America.
Other games in the top five include Just Dance 3 at two, Dead Island at three and Cars 2 at four.
The top ten follows:
- 01 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)
- 02 Just Dance 3 (Wii)
- 03 Dead Island (Xbox 360)
- 04 Cars 2 (Wii)
- 05 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PlayStation 3)
- 06 Brink (Xbox 360)
- 07 The Smurfs Dance Party (Wii)
- 08 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
- 09 Call of Duty: Black Ops (Xbox 360)
- 10 Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Xbox 360)