Fifteen game projects are sharing DKK 6 million ($1.15m / £700,000) in the last round of support from the Nordic Game Program.
The winners were chosen from a total of 124 projects, and awarded funds as part of the Nordic Game event, taking place in Malmo, Sweden, this week.
The game projects span all formats including iPad, XBLA, browser, PC online, Facebook and touch devices, with genres including MMO, physics puzzles, location based, real-time strategy, racing and educational.
The full list of winners follows:
- Tactile Entertainment ApS (Denmark), DKK 500,000 for Geo Mobsters
- die Gute Fabrik (Denmark), DKK 500,000 for Mutatione
- CAOZ GAMES (Iceland), DKK 500,000 for Legends of Valhalla: Online
- Ravn Studio AS (Norway), DKK 500,000 for Flåklyparacet
- FunRigger Productions (Denmark), DKK 500,000 for FunRigger: Parallel Parks
- Happy Whale Productions (Denmark), DKK 450,000 for SNOT!
- Plain Vanilla Games (Iceland), DKK 400,000 for The Moogies
- Red Zebra Games I/S (Denmark), DKK 400,000 for Raid Leader
- Grand Cru Oy (Finland), DKK 400,000 for Super Wonderful World
- Space Time Foam ApS (Denmark), DKK 400,000 for The Shrine
- Press Play ApS (Denmark), DKK 300,000 for Trakattak
- Rock Pocket AS (Norway), DKK 300,000 for Oliver & Spike Dimensjonshoppere
- Itatake AB (Sweden), DKK 300,000 for Pebble Universe
- Multiverse ApS (Denmark), DKK 300,000 for Kogama
- ZAXIS Aps (Denmark), DKK 250,000 for ClayPlay