FIFA 11 scores UK number 1 success
Latest EA football iteration pushes F1 2010 down into second place
The latest UK software sales results have been released by GfK Chart-Track - for the week ending October 2 - showing that FIFA 11 has scored a number one for Electronic Arts.
That means that Codemasters' impressive F1 2010 title was pushed down to second, with Dead Rising 2 remaining in third place.
Xbox 360-exclusive Halo: Reach fell to fourth, ahead of Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock in fifth - while the real-life Ryder Cup action has prompted another EA Sports title in the form of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 to jump back up to sixth.
The top ten was rounded out by Sports Champions, Price of Persia, Toy Story and Civilization V.
The full list is as follows:
- 1. FIFA 11 (Electronic Arts)
- 2. F1 2010 (Codemasters)
- 3. Dead Rising 2 (Capcom)
- 4. Halo: Reach (Microsoft)
- 5. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Activision Blizzard)
- 6. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (Electronic Arts)
- 7. Sports Champions (SCEE)
- 8. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Ubisoft)
- 9. Toy Story 3 (Disney)
- 10. Civilization V (2K Games)
From GamesIndustry.biz Recommendations by Taboola